Monday, April 20, 2009

Photo Shoot.






Saturday evening I headed over to Ellensburg to celebrate Becca's birthday and to see all the kids. Shae and Cadence were staying there for the weekend since Shane was racing in Yakima, so all 3 little girls were there. We had a BBQ, watched the race and played with the kids all night. It was so much fun. I found the cutest little outfits at Babies R US and I got them for all 3 girls and Grace..too bad she doesn't live here to join in the pictures :) Since they were all together, we decided to do a little photo shoot yesterday and the pictures couldn't have turned out any cuter. These 3 little girls are so special to me and are always making me smile and laugh. They are so much fun and I just love any time that I get to spend with them.

0 comments: