Saturday, January 12, 2008

Off to the Ocean I go..


Although it wont be nice enough to sit in pretty chairs like these and enjoy the scenery, it sure does make me happy looking at them. I am heading to Ocean Shores for the weekend and you may be wondering who would want to go to the Ocean during Winter in Washington, well that would be my wonderful family for you :) My grandfather is part of a time share and there are some condo's in Ocean Shores. He loves to go at this time of the year to watch the storms coming in, and trust me, there are plenty of them. I love going there, the scenery is pretty, it's relaxing, the condos are nice and it feels like I'm far away from home when really it's only a few hours.

So off to the ocean I go, my family is already there so it's just me, myself and I going on a mini road trip, and oh I do love me some road trips :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend doing whatever it is you plan to do! I will be:


And I will be cheering for the...

and sporting my..

jersey! Go Hawks :)

1 comments:

Thompson Family said...

I hope you guys had a great couple of days!! Damn Seahawks, ugghh! :-)