Thursday, April 10, 2008

A cool find..

The Container Store is another place I have discovered recently and I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Jenn had seen it on Oprah and wanted to go there while she was here since she didn't have any close to her, so we headed to Bellevue to check it out. I was amazed. A whole store of stuff to organize with, and it was all cute. Cute colors, cute patterns, I just loved it all and the place is huge!! They have everything you could ever think of and then some.

My purchase of the day included these:


.29 cents!! How could I not get some of these. I love the aqua blue color, but there was a huge wall of colored hangers. I only got 18 at the time, but I think I will go get a case of them so that they can all match :)

They also had a great gift wrapping section which I was not expecting at all, but there was some cool things in there. They had all kinds of wrapping paper, several kinds of gift boxes, ribbon, cute bags..all my favorite stuff.



I am definitely a fan of this store and I think I will be visiting it entirely too much :)

0 comments: