Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cupcake Pops!

Seriously, I really wonder how some people are so creative?

I see things like this and think, that is SO cute! Why didn't I think of that?

So, just another idea for me to steal...or borrow, I should say :)

Bakerella aka Angie Dudley, is my latest inspiration in baking. I came across her blog after hearing about her debut on Martha Stewart. I went on Martha's site to get the recipe for the Cupcake Pops and read through some of the comments to discover that Angie had a blog, of course I had to check it out immediately.

How cute are these??





I am so a fan of Bakerella. Especially since she was just one that enjoyed baking and started a blog, never thinking it would turn into what it already has and even more, what it could become. Pretty inspiring to me!

I am planning to make these for Lynsie's baby shower in a few weeks, but first I must try them out to make sure I can get them as cute as Bakerella's...so that will be my project for tomorrow evening. Tonight I went to Michael's and got all the supplies and I hope mine turn out atleast half as cute as hers ;)

1 comments:

Heather said...

OMG What a cute idea! Are they dipped? Let me know how they trun out and any tips you figure out in the process!