Friday, October 10, 2008

13 weeks..

That's how far along my sister Ashley is in her pregnancy and I am getting more excited by the day. I am so excited to be called Auntie and spoil my little niece or nephew :) I love everything about children and I can't wait until the little one arrives.


First ultrasound at 8 weeks.


Second one at 10 weeks.


And now at 12 weeks.

It is amazing to me how quickly they grow. In each one I see a significant difference.
I know it is not common to have this many ultrasounds at the beginning, but since my Sister was having some cramping, they wanted to make sure all was well, and it is. We should be finding out if we will be having a princess or a prince in about 5 weeks :)

I hope everyone has a Wonderful weekend enjoying this lovely Fall weather!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats Auntie!