Monday, October 20, 2008

Shelby's Bridal Shower

I can't believe it's already here and gone! We had a great time yesterday celebrating the Bride to be and I think she had a great time too. We had a wonderful turn out and there was lots of laughing. It's hard to believe there is only 5 weeks until the wedding!


The entry way table.

Cake table.

Love bird magnets as part of the favor.

The food table.

Cotton candy laffy taffy, also part of the favor.

The darling wedding cakes that Carrie made for the favor.

Shelby opening her gift from Bob & Susan, dinner at the Hyatt in Kauai.

The Bride and her maids :)

3 comments:

dandee said...

Darling!

Anonymous said...

Shelby told me you posted the pictures so I had to get on and see them. Great pics! I had a great time doing the shower with you, you have such a serving heart. I am jealous of your craftiness!!!!! I hope you know how talented and gifted you are. I look forward to getting to know you better as our friendship grows!
God bless, carrie

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an amazing shower, everything looked so gorgeous! I can't wait until we get to plan a celebration for you Becky, there are going to be so many people lining up to make it the biggest event there has ever been for all the wonderful things you've done for all of us! I am so envious of your creativity!