Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday was the definition of a Fall day to me. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! Crystal clear blue skies, a little chill in the air and the sun shining on the beautiful orange, yellow and red trees. Just perfect. Cooper and I picked Campbell up from school and we headed to the Pumpkin Patch. We went to Remlinger Farms in Carnation and I had heard they had a bunch of activities for the little ones. We got there and discovered that was only on the weekends and the only pumpkins they had during the week, were the ones that were in their store to buy. That's not very fun, so we left there and went down the street to a real pumpkin patch. This one you actually got to cut the pumpkins right from the vine and the kids loved that, especially Cooper!


Cooper watched Sissy and patiently waited but kept saying "me, me, me".


Then it was his turn :)




From Cooper's view.


And then Campbell's view.

We had a great time and Cooper was so tired, he was asleep before we even left the parking lot :)

0 comments: