Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Dailey!


Darling
Active
Intelligent
Loving
Extra special
Your loved


Yesterday was Dailey's birthday party and it couldn't have went any better. It was a pumpkin carving party and all of Dailey's friends got to come over and carve pumpkins and play. There were quite a few kids there and I think all of them had a blast playing together. I brought Campbell along with me and all she wanted to do was hold Skylee :)
I can't believe Dailey is already 2, she is such a sweet little girl and I love the time that I get to be around her.


Campbell with her carved pumpkin.


Grandpa Randy's gift was quite the hit!


Dailey's gift from Auntie. The perfect little table :)


The cute little treat bags that Becca made.


The tea party that Dailey set up for her and Dora.


Then Campbell joined in.


What Campbell loved to do most, hold baby Skylee ♥

0 comments: