Thursday, October 2, 2008

Music.

"Music is what feelings sound like."



To continue on with lists, I thought I would share some of my favorite music right now. I have seen this done on other blogs and if people participate by sharing their favorite playlist's it can be fun. I have found a lot of great music by seeing someone write about it, and then going to listen to it myself. My Ipod is probably my favorite material possession. I use it every day and I'm always on Itunes looking for new music. I have always loved music, many different kinds from country, to rock and everything in between. Here are some tunes I'm currently enjoying...Don't be afraid to share some of yours!





  • Just a dream - Carrie Underwood
  • Already Gone - Sugarland
  • Whatever you like - T.I.
  • Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
  • Here - Rascal Flatts
  • Whatever it takes - Lifehouse
  • Gotta be somebody - Nickelback
  • The truth - Staind
  • Lucky - Jason Mraz
  • Very last country song - Sugarland

1 comments:

Auntie & Uncle said...

Yesterday when the alarm went off, Chicken Fried was playing on the radio. Travis was in a dead sleep and started whaling along with the song. I laughed and laughed.