Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcoming Baby Bradley

Saturday afternoon I hosted a baby shower for my friend Becky, at The Snohomish Pie Company and it turned out so well. They have a room downstairs for things like this and since Becky loves the place, I figured it was perfect. Becky is due on November 20th and having a baby boy that she and her husband are going to name Bradley Andrew. Becky got so many nice things and had a great time visiting with people she doesn't get to see often enough. I was very happy with how it turned out and now I just can't wait to meet that sweet baby boy :)






Diapers filled with Hershey kisses for the guests to take home.

I attempted to make baby faces on the cupcakes, but that didn't work out too well, so this was my plan B and they turned out great!

0 comments: