Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sick.

I am a bit under the weather today and I'm at home trying to rest and get better. We are having a "fall storm" and It was a rainy and stormy night last night. I had my window barely cracked and I got woke up at 3:30 by the kids basketball hoop that got blown over. It was pretty loud! Today the wind has stopped but it is still rainy, so a good day to be inside.

I'm just getting ready to start a batch of Taco Soup that I will let simmer all afternoon. Rachel made it a few weeks ago and it was delicious. The perfect meal for a stormy and cold night.

I will also be watching the Presidential Debate later this evening and I am looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling good!! Rest up and enjoy making that VERY YUMMY sounding taco soup. Soup weather has set in here too :-)

Heather said...

(((HUGS))) Get well soon!

dandee said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. That soup should help.