Monday, September 15, 2008

4 days old.

First things first. Friday morning I headed over to Ellensburg, but of course that meant a stop at the outlet mall :) Carter's was having a great sale and since there are so many babies right now, I did a bunch of shopping!

It was a beautiful day, in fact, a beautiful weekend all over this state! I stopped at Rachel's office in Cle Elum to visit with her for a bit and then headed on to Justin & Becca's.

Skylee Ray is just precious and absolutely perfect in every way. She had her Dr's apt. Friday and she weighed 6 lbs. 12 ounces and she is tiny! She sleeps a lot. I love the way she smells and the way her skin is so soft and wrinkly. She stretches a lot and wrinkles her forehead which is pretty cute :) Dailey is a wonderful big sister and loves to hold Skylee. She gives her soft little kisses and rubs her head. Becca was holding Skylee and Dailey came over and bent down and said, I love you, but in a whisper. It was the sweetest thing. She loves to help Becca feed Skylee and change her diaper.

Saturday morning Rachel and I went back over there to see them. Skylee slept the majority of the time and she was so snuggly. I could hold her forever! I'm so glad I got to go visit them and I can't wait until I go back soon :)





1 comments:

Lacey said...

oh beck... you and those babies! you are the sweetest person in the world!!