Thursday, September 11, 2008

September favorites..


My wonderful friend Heather has started a new format of her blog this week and each day is something new. Tuesday she posted the top 5 reasons why she loves September and asked others to share their lists too. I have recently realized that this is one of my favorite times of the year, if not my favorite. I am so excited that Fall is just around the corner and here are some of the reasons why..

♥ New TV episodes (Desperate Housewives, Extreme Home makeover, Dr. Phil)
♥ The smell and crispness of the air.
♥ School starts for the kids, fundraisers begin.
♥ Leaves start to change colors.
♥ Holidays are just around the corner.
♥ Fall drinks come out at Starbucks (Pumpkin Spice mmm)
♥ Gets darker earlier.
♥ It's time to cook things like pot roast on Sunday nights and bake Pumpkin loaves.
♥ The new style comes out in clothing for Adults & kids. This may be my favorite thing of all because anyone that knows me, pretty much knows that I have an addiction to buying children's clothes. Carter's is making it real hard for me right now, especially since I have SOO many children to be buying for :) But it makes my heart happy to buy things like this:





1 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Way cuter than what I found.... I love them :-)