Sunday, September 21, 2008

Seattle.

"Outings are so much more fun when we can savor them through the children's eyes."

♥♥

Yesterday was a typical 'fall' day in Seattle. It was cloudy and raining when we woke up and it didn't change all day except that it just rained harder. We had big plans yesterday and I intended to do them rain or shine :)

Campbell, Cooper and I headed to the Aquarium and Lacey met us there. I took Campbell there a couple years ago, but Cooper has never been and they were both pretty excited. Cooper was pretty funny. He loved looking at the fishes and all he kept saying was, LOOK! LOOK!...BIG! over & over & over. :) It was so cute because he would get so excited. Campbell just looked at everything quietly and stayed right by my side :) They have redone it since we were last there and it is all covered now so we didn't get wet while we were there. The coolest thing to me was watching the kids and the expressions on their faces when they saw things, especially the seals. They were pretty big and dove in and out of the water.

We stopped at the gift shop on our way out, and Cooper got a semi truck. It has a tube for the back part of the truck, and you fill it with water and then it has fish and things that float in it. He loves it and wouldn't set it down for anything.

LOOK, we even found Nemo :)







(LOOK! BIG!)

After the aquarium, we went to The Old Spaghetti Factory. I've always wanted to go to that one since I think it was the first one, and I've seen that big brick building since I was a kid. We had a fun lunch and Cooper kept entertaining us :)

Pike's Place Market was our next stop. I love going there. There is just so much going on and so many pretty things to see. Of course, buying fresh flowers is a must. We also managed to get some other things including a cute little bracelet that was made just for Campbell with her name on it. She loves it :)



This is how Cooper spent his time at the market. Yep from the time we left the car, until the time we got back to the car, he slept :)


By the end of the day, Campbell was one tired girl. At 11:00 last night she insisted she was not tired and she still wanted to paint. Then she wanted to read to me, but I looked over not even 5 minutes later, and this is what I saw. One tired girl :)

0 comments: