Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!



Today was my little friend Elizabeth's birthday. I have known her for almost a year now and her Dad works for our company. She started coming in the office and visiting me after she got off of school every day last year, and we have became pretty close.

She is the most unique child that one could ever meet. She is very smart for her age and is a busy body! The most unique thing about her is that she was born on 09/09/99.

I think that is just the coolest thing and I have never met anyone with a birthday like that. Today she turned 9 so it was also her golden birthday. I wanted to make sure to make her day extra special so Monday when she got home from school, I took her to get cupcakes to take to her class today.

When she got home today I had a surprise in the office. She normally sits at the other desk when she comes to visit me and she has a snack there so I decorated the desk with balloons and streamers. I also had her presents there and a special cupcake waiting for her.

Hannah Montana was definitely the big item this year, so I got her the Hannah Montana singing doll, Miley Cyrus CD, HM art set, HM fuzzy poster, HM bracelet and a bunch of candy. She was so surprised and excited to see that everything was all hers. Finally, a day all for Lizzy Lou as I call her :)

Oh to be 9 again!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Seriously, you are so awesome Becky!

Thompson Family said...

You are the best! Way to make her 9/9 - 9th birthday so special.

Auntie & Uncle said...

You are really one cool chick! You have a way of making people feel so special....