Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Around the house..

Nothing too exciting, but just wanted to share a few things I have purchased lately.

First, a new shower curtain and rug. I had just a plain white one before, and I washed it..and dried it. Big mistake! It shrunk haha. So I went and bought another one that I wasn't crazy about but I figured it would work until I found something I loved. Well last week, I found one that I loved. I went to Ikea to pick up a picture frame, and saw this shower curtain and decided I needed a new rug too. I love them both and they brighten my bathroom :)


While on one of my numerous trips to Ben Franklin last week, I saw this paper. I bought every piece they had and I hope they get more in because I will need much more of this for my Christmas cards :) Making Christmas cards has got to be one of my favorite things to do all year. Last year they were quite the production so I need to be more prepared this year.


Last week I was also at the Northgate Mall and went into Forever XXII which is a new store for that mall. I walked in, saw this little tote and went to the register..I know when I love something, and I love this. It's just simple, cute and small so I can't cram a bunch of crap into it :)


I love magazines, but the problem is they are always sitting in a stack on my desk and then I start to feel crowded. So I picked up this little crate, also at Ben Franklin. It holds them well and is cute too.


And last but not least, I love words. I love sayings. I love anything that has words and sayings on them. Becca got me one of these for my birthday that says "Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget" I have it on my desk at work and I look at it every day :) I see these cute little plaques everywhere and decided to get this one last week. It is something I really believe in and like to remind myself of.

0 comments: